This expertise allows partner emergency departments to create efficient systems which improve access to emergency and on-demand health care.
Tribal EM’s clinical team has decades of experience in leading a variety of different hospital emergency departments, multi-specialty clinics, virtual care, and urgent care center operations.
This diversity allows patients to receive the right care at the right time, by the right level of provider, in the right health care setting.
Tribal EM’s leadership has directed a variety of projects including:
- Consulting on emergency department redesign implementations in two large tertiary care centers and three community hospitals.
- Opening and operating more than 100 urgent care centers.
- Developing and leading a national on-demand virtual care and behavioral care telemedicine platform.
- Leading multiple emergency departments.
- Redesigning and implementing a Six-Sigma driven health care system for emergency department, primary care and specialty care clinics for the San Carlos Apache Tribe.
Tribal EM manages and provides full and part-time provider staffing for outpatient clinics.
Using the same LEAN techniques we utilize in the Emergency Room, Tribal EM will improve your member satisfaction, qualities metrics, and staff engagement.
Tribal EM evaluates the entire outpatient experience from start to finish from the patient, provider and staff prospective.
A 360 approach in this manner helps insure all relevant parties are represented. After assessing your facility, we use Six Sigma methods to revamp your process flow.
Tribal ensures that your members receive the right outpatient care, at the right time, with the right provider. In addition, we ensure that members receive the appropriate and timely follow up care, whether at your facility or with a specialist.